Find useful features and resources on the EU on this websiteHere you can find a number of informative articles and analyses on the European Union contributed by a variety of notable authors - collected together for your convenience.
Guides and articles
- A guide to the European Union on the web by John McCormick
- A guide to European Union Environmental Legislation by John McCormick
- A chronology of the process of European Union integration by Neill Nugent
- The numbering of EU treaties: a table of equivalences
- 'The New Political Balance-of-Power in the European Union' by Simon Hix
- Overview of Differentiated Integration by Dirk Leuffen, Berthold Rittberger and Frank Schimmelfennig (pdf download)
Resources available to download
- Overview of Differentiated Integration by Dirk Leuffen, Berthold Rittberger and Frank Schimmelfennig
- A map of the EU indicating the recent enlargements
- A sample weekly agenda of the Committee of Permanent Representatives (Coreper).
- THE CHANGING BALANCE OF POWER BETWEEN THE INSTITUTIONS
- Decision of 29 November 2005 laying down the population sizes of the member states for the application of the qualified majority rule (NB this is adjusted annually)
- The Rules of Procedure of the Council (2004 version)