It is so refreshing to see a language series so well thought-out, which goes really in-depth yet at the same time is easy and enjoyable to follow. I tried several Arabic learning materials before finding this one, and it is by far the best on the market!- Mark Trevarton
Click on the links below to find out more about the series and the resources that are available:
- About the Mastering Arabic series – Information on each title in the series.
- Purchasing the CDs and packs
- About the authors – Biographies of the two authors.
- Using the series – Material to help you structure your teaching or self-study, including a teaching grid and notes for teachers and self-study students.
- Online resources – A range of teaching and learning resources, including
- PowerPoints, classroom handouts, additional activities and audio transcripts.
- Audio flashcards – These recordings can be used to check pronunciation and test knowledge of meanings against the book.
Currently the packs (book and CDs combined) and CD only packs are not available for purchase through our website. Please order from any bookstore or online using the links below. Make sure you use the right ISBN to be sure you purchase the correct set.
Purchasing the CD packs and combined book and CD packs
Mastering Arabic 1 pack (book and 2 CDs) ISBN 9781352001280
Mastering Arabic 1 (2 CDs only) ISBN 9781137380432
Mastering Arabic 2 pack (book and 2 CDs) ISBN 9781352001297
Mastering Arabic 2 (2 CDs only) ISBN 9780230220874