The Mastering Arabic series provides a lively and accessible introduction to Modern Standard Arabic, and can be used for self-study or in the classroom. On this site you’ll find a range of learning support materials, including audio flashcards, PowerPoint presentations and printable exercise sheets.
It is so refreshing to see a language series so well thought-out, which goes really in-depth yet at the same time is easy and enjoyable to follow. I tried several Arabic learning materials before finding this one, and it is by far the best on the market!- Mark Trevarton
Click on the links below to find out more about the series and the resources that are available:
- About the Mastering Arabic series – Information on each title in the series.
- About the authors – Biographies of the two authors.
- Using the series – Material to help you structure your teaching or self-study, including a teaching grid and notes for teachers and self-study students.
- Online resources – A range of teaching and learning resources, including
- PowerPoints, classroom handouts, additional activities and audio transcripts.
- Audio flashcards – These recordings can be used to check pronunciation and test knowledge of meanings against the book.