Companion sites and teaching resourcesMany of our textbooks have extra resources in the form of companion sites, downloads or Launchpad to help you get the most from your textbook and engage with your students on a deeper level.
On this page:
Companion sites are free websites that provide additional materials and extension activities. They help lecturers use the text in their teaching and support students in practicing and reinforcing their learning independently. Some companion sites require confirmation of textbook adoption before we can provide access.
Companion site materials vary depending on whether they are published by Palgrave, Bedford/St. Martin's, W.H.Freeman and Worth Publisher or Sinauer.
To access the companion site, first find out the publisher of your book. You can do this by going to the webpage for the textbook, using the search box at the top right hand side of this screen. Once you know the publisher, please follow the relevant steps below:
For Palgrave titles:
- On the book page, click on 'VIEW companion website', just under the book jacket image. If this button is not available, the book may not have a companion site.
- Select the teaching resources from the left hand side menu.
- Browse, login or register as prompted.
For Bedford, Freeman, Worth and Sinauer titles:Email us with the following information:
- The name(s) of the instructor(s) teaching on the course
- Your academic address
- The book title, author and ISBN
- The adoption type (e.g. Essential/One of Two/Recommended or Background reading)
- Course/module name, start date and number of students per year
To find out more, please visit our dedicated Launchpad area.
For Bedford/St. Martin's, W.H.Freeman and Worth Publisher, please ensure you are logging in via the 'log in' area at the top right hand corner of the page.
If you're still having trouble, please contact us.