|Publication Date||April 2013|
|Formats||Hardcover Ebook (PDF) Ebook (EPUB) Paperback|
|Series||New British Fiction|
A. S. Byatt is one of the most popular and critically acclaimed contemporary writers. This new study provides a lively and detailed exploration of her fiction and non-fiction, and examines Byatt's work in the light of postmodern concerns with language, narrative and self-referentiality.
Ideal for students and general readers alike, A. S. Byatt features:
• a supporting timeline of key dates
• biographical and cultural analysis of key texts such as Possession and the recent The Children's Book
• discussion of the full range of Byatt's literary output, including her novels, short stories and critical writings
• a survey of selected landmark interviews
• a comprehensive overview of the critical reception of Byatt's work.