|Publication Date||December 2013|
Delivering value to customers is an integral part of contemporary marketing. For a firm to deliver value, it must consider its total market offering – including the reputation of the organization, staff representation, product benefits, and technological characteristics – and benchmark this against competitors' market offerings and prices.
In Principles of Marketing each part of the marketing process is explored from the value perspective. The book also looks in detail at the impact of social media upon marketing practices and customer relationships, and the dramatic impact that new technologies have had on the marketing environment.
* Adopts a value-based approach throughout
* Presents the fundamentals of marketing in a clear and concise manner
* Fully developed pedagogy to aid student learning
* Real-life international case studies show marketing in action
* Dedicated chapter on social media and Internet marketing
* ESL feature helps international students get to grips with complex vocabulary
Principles of Marketing is an ideal companion for all undergraduate students taking an introductory course in marketing.