Culture and Business in Asia
|Publication Date||May 2009|
|Formats||Paperback Ebook (PDF)|
Culture and Business in Asia is an analytical, comparative guide to modern Asian business. Using in-depth interviews, it describes the links between culture and business in India, China (including Hong Kong), Japan, Taiwan and Singapore. Each chapter examines the influence of business culture on decision-making in the areas of ownership, finance, governance, organisation, management and strategy.
• Gives a vivid view of how Asian business decision-makers experience the world of work
• Includes a unique focus on India
• Encourages critical thinking
• Examines the relationship of social, political and economic cultures to business.
• Provides a cultural platform for business in the profitable but competitive markets of Asia.