Small Business Marketing
|Publication Date||October 2013|
In this new edition of Small Business Marketing, Ian Chaston offers an insightful alternative to classicist and mainstream marketing theories, drawing upon personal experience to demonstrate how a combination of established theories and empirical evidence is the key to more successful marketing performance.
This book introduces students to all the key aspects of, and theories behind, the small business marketing process and encourages them to apply their knowledge to best suit different companies and scenarios.
• Introduction to classic marketing theory – and its relevance to SMEs
• The role of entrepreneurship
• Small firms' reaction and adaptation to the economic climate
• The pros and cons of internet marketing
• The introduction of social networking as a promotional opportunity
Small Business Marketing is the perfect companion for any undergraduate or postgraduate studying small business marketing.