|Publication Date||May 2016|
|Series||Palgrave Study Skills|
All assignments need to include correct references: this book shows you how.
Cite them right is the renowned guide to referencing and avoiding plagiarism. It is an essential resource for every student and author, providing clear and comprehensive coverage of a crucial part of academic study.
Now in its tenth edition, the book continues to provide detailed examples for all print and electronic sources, business, government, technical and legal publications, works of art and images.
• Cite any information source, from ancient texts to Instagram
• Examples are given in Harvard, APA, MHRA, MLA, OSCOLA, Vancouver and Chicago referencing styles
• Simplified advice on referencing online publications
• More sources now covered, including mood boards, clipart, Instagram and public inquiries
• Guidance on what is plagiarism and how to avoid it