|Publication Date||July 2013|
Construction Technology 1: House Construction is a widely used and popular textbook designed specifically to support the study of domestic house construction at undergraduate degree and HNC/HND level.
This third edition has been thoroughly revised to reflect new technology and construction methods. Its student-friendly layout and features take you through each step of the building process from planning to internal finishes.
Construction Technology 1: House Construction
• has a clear and accessible text structure for ease of use, with each chapter including definitions of key terms, review tasks and reflective summaries
• features a wealth of case studies drawn from real-life building sites
• includes comparative studies that allow critical evaluation of different build details or design solutions
• includes an entirely new chapter on sustainable construction
• uses an enhanced page layout, with improved figures and new photos, including a new plate section of colour photos
A companion website featuring photographs and outline answers to the review tasks can be found at: