|Publication Date||August 2016|
|Series||Palgrave Foundations Languages|
Foundations Languages courses are tailor-made for Institution-wide Languages Programmes (IWLPs), languages options and electives, ab initio and minor routes in languages, and open learning programmes.
Foundations French 1 features:
• 10 units flexibly designed to fit the teaching year
• Scripted and unscripted dialogues to provide a diverse range of audio material
• Integrated pair- and groupwork activities throughout the book
• Comprehensive self-study section for non-contact hours
• Grammar and vocabulary sections within each unit as well as in a reference section
• Extension work in reading and listening to provide a more demanding challenge for those students or courses needing it
New for the third edition:
• Fully revised and updated following extensive lecturer feedback
• First time in full colour!
• New photos and illustrations
• New integrated video clips
• Code for interactive ebook inside to allow easy access to video, audio and interactive exercises and great searchability
• Extra online grammar and video exercises
• New cultural notes
Visit the companion website to find out more.