Introduction to Work and Organizational Behaviour
|Publication Date||September 2015|
Do big bonuses really motivate bankers to work harder? Is it better to hire someone with a personality similar to your own? What impact does delivering 'service with a smile' have on employees?
Introduction to Work and Organizational Behaviour answers all of these questions and more, offering insights into contemporary management practices and encouraging you to reflect critically on the realities of the workplace.
Building on the success of the previous edition, this new edition offers:
• New chapters on organizational change, and diversity and people management
• Brand new Links to Management videos featuring business managers and consultants discussing topics such as perception and learning
• 12 new Globalization and Organization Misbehaviour vignettes illustrating contemporary organizational practice and its impact across the world
• 12 new The Reality of Work boxes providing thought-provoking examples of the interconnection between society and organizational behaviour
• Over 200 new references, bringing the discussion right up to date.
Visit www.palgrave.com/bratton-ob to access examples of organizational behaviour in popular films such as The Imitation Game, as well as a guide to developing your skills in report writing and oral presentations, and Chinese translations of key vocabulary and chapter summaries.