Strategic Management in the Third Sector
|Publication Date||June 2013|
Drawing on the unique academic and professional experience of its author, Strategic Management in the Third Sector provides a comprehensive introduction to the strategic development of voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations. Roger Courtney introduces students to the different ways of thinking about a third sector organisation and its external environment, including strategic thinking and analysis, and strategy formulation and implementation.
• Comprehensive case study coverage, focusing on a wide variety of non-profit organisations
• Provides genuine insight into the practical implications of managing in the third sector
• Identifies a wide range of strategic models and tools that are of value to the development of third sector organisations
• Considers the latest developments in social enterprise
• Written by a leading expert in the field
Strategic Management in the 3rd Sector is an essential text for all students of voluntary and third sector management, charity and social enterprise management, voluntary sector studies, charity management and public service management.